Hale Pu'uhonua, Mauna Lani Resort, Big Island, Hawaii
PRICE REDUCED: Hale Pu'uhonua has a built area of approximately 372m2 (4,000 sq ft) over one level with 4 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, a beautifully equipped epicurean kitchen, a private heated infinity-edge pool, two outdoor showers, an outdoor grill and dining area and a fully equipped theatre room. Upscale island decor, including thatched ceilings and mahogany trim throughout, sets the mood for relaxing and enjoyable stays in one of the Big Island's sunniest and most beautiful areas.
Just a short distance from the hypnotic ocean swells and white sand beaches, this private residence is part of the prestigious Champion Ridge subdivision, and forms part of the only residential development in Hawaii designed around an 18-hole putting course.
The nearby North Course at the prestigious Mauna Lani Resort is one of two championship Mauna Lani golf courses known for their challenging play and artful blend of black lava, white sand beaches and stunning ocean views. A short distance away is the Mauna Lani Beach Club, which offers a protected environment for swimming and snorkelling.
Ancient Hawaiian royalty claimed sunny Kohala Coast as their home because of its beautiful weather and ebony lava fields. The Big Island is also home to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park where Kilauea Volcano has been erupting since 1983. Famous Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area is located just 15 minutes from the residence, and America's rainiest city, nearby Hilo, is host to gorgeous, green rainforests.
Proximity of destination attractions
- Three minutes to the Mauna Lani Resort's golf clubhouse
- Fifteen minutes to Hapuna Beach State Park, frequently voted best beach in the U.S.
- 2-3 hours to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- This Champion Ridge home is located in the only residential development in Hawaii designed around an 18-hole putting course
- Access to Mauna Lani Resort's picturesque and private North or South golf courses
- Beach Club with a protected environment for snorkelling; a beach grill and restroom facilities (one mile away)
- Access to fitness centre and spa
- The Shops at Mauna Lani - upscale restaurants, shops, galleries, and grocery store
Kona International Airport (KOA) is 30 minutes away by car.